|Group||Soya lecithin as Feed Emulsifier|
|Price||US $640 / ton|
|Min. Order||1 ton|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Acetone Insoluble (%)||≥60|
|Hexane insoluble matter (%)||≤0.5|
|Moisture and volatile matter(%)||≤1.0|
|Acid value (mgKOH/ g)||≤30.0|
|Peroxide value (meq/kg)||≤5|
|Heavy metal (pd)mg/kg||≤8|
|Total arsenic AS(Ag)mg/kg||≤3.0|
|Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)||150 poise maximum|
Soya lecithin special for feed (oil-soluble)
Item No: HXY-1S
Acetone insoluble, %
Acid value, mg KOH /g
Moisture and volatile, %
Color, Gardner 5%
Feed grade oil-soluble soya lecithin thoroughly solve the problems such as the uneven texture, the poor liquidity and the unstable quality, etc. By using such lecithin, the physical and chemical index of product quality will be more stable, and the emulsification will be more better. The packing is iron drums. such packing avoids the product beaning contacted with air too much to keep the its acid value.Our factory can achieve mass production, one of the production line can produce 100 tons lecithin by one time.Every production line is enough stable for exporting.
Soya lecithin is a natural-sourced, consistent, superior feed ingredient that is an excellent source of dietary phospholipids.
Cattle Feed Grade
1. More productive milch breeds demand high energy during lactation period. So it acts as energy supplies.
2. It increases the milk fat as well as milk production
3. It reduces the chance of infertility, loss of weight, ketosis, and lower milk production bia optimal energy supply.
4. Long chain fatty acids (Linoleic, Linolenic, Palmitic acids) are used for the milk fat synthesis. These fatty acids adsorbed on to particles in the rumen where they are hydrogenated by microbes and absorbed only from the intestine which increases fat percentage in the milk.
5. It improves the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and other nutrients.
6. Less moisture contents is advantageous for reduces the fungal growth in the feeds.
7. It increases the palatability of the feeds
Function : It acts as a energy supplies, energy concentrate, fat enrichment.
Pig Feed Grade
A number of factors may impact pigs' response to dietary lecithin. These include:
1. Fat level and type : The higher the amount of dietary fat and the longer and more saturated its fatty acids are, the greater the opportunity for lecithin response. Nutritionists should give consideration to fat blends, to include lecithin, rather than single source fats for young pig diets. This will address fat utilization and fatty acid requirements.
2. Calorie/amino acid nutrition : Pig diets should be formulated to optimal dietary amino acid and caloric densities. As dietary fat source is modified (fat blends and/or lecithin addition), the impact of this change on dietary caloric level should be recognized in maintaining calorie/amino acid ratio.
3. Lecithin type and level : Lecithin with an HLB of 6-8 may afford more consistent emulsification. A lecithin level of 5-10 percent of the supplemental dietary fat should be considered.
4. Pig performance : As producers challenge their young pigs to grow faster and establish higher overall performance standards, supplemental lecithin makes increased economic sense.
5. Age : The younger the pig and the less developed its digestive system, the greater the opportunity for response to lecithin. Lecithin should be targeted in diets of pigs less than five
Add phospholipids 2-5%, then can increase weight 15%, increase rate of weight growth to 30%, save feed 20.3%, reduce feed coefficient 2-8%,increase utilization of fat 3.5%, increase protein effective rate 30%, increase survival rate 2%.
Add phospholipids 2-5%, increase weight 15%, increase relative growth rate 36%, increase survival rate 8%, save feed 13%.
Add 2% in earlier stage, add 2.5% in mid-term, add 3% in later stage, then daily Weight increased by 8%, feed efficiency can be increased by 7%, survival rate can be increased by 1.5%, the economic benefit can be increased by 2%.
Adding phospholipids 1-3%, increasing laying rate 6%, increasing the weight 2.8g per egg, reducing the feed consumption 7.8% per egg, reducing protein consumption 7.2% per egg,extending the peak of laying eggs for half month, the phospholipids in yolk is 93mg/g.
In hot and humid season, add phospholipids 2%, laying egg rate will increase 7%, economic benefit will increase 6%.
Add phospholipids 2-6%, daily weight increasment 8%, feed consumption will decrease 7%, economic benefit will increase 7%,and immunity also can be increased.
Feed 100-200g soybean lecithin powder every day, daily weight increased by 10%; Add phospholipids 4—6% to milk cow feed , daily milk yield can be increased by 4—10%.
Our factory provide many packaging,20kgs plastic drums.200kgs new iron drums,one tons IBC drums or according to the cuetomern's requst .
Tianjin Hexiyuan Soya Lecithin Technology Co., Ltd, was founded in 2011 with three factory in china,head factory is located in Duliu Town,Jinghai County,another non gmo produce base located in helongjiang city,we also have one process factory in guangxi ,china
We are pleased to introduce ourself as leading producer of soya lecithin products in china with two factory ,more than eight processing line,
Gmo and non gmo in different pipe and tank ,our factory are approved by SGS,if you are interested in soya lecithin,please contact us for a better price and other.
— Our head factory have three workshops,with eight special heating room,four processing tank,one fitler tank, three film evaporators,two condensers, some raw material storage tank, and more than eight finished products tank etc.
— We have our own testing lab,when the raw material arrived to our factory, we will test it then processing. When the products finished , we will test it again ,when it is ok, we will delivery the goods to our clients.
Free samples can be sent on request :