- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soyabean lecithin
- EINECS No.
- Emulsifiers, Nutrition Enhancers
- Translucent liquid
- Assay Acetone insoluble
- Ether insoluble
- Acid value
Acetone insoluble, %
Moisture & volatile, %
Color, Gardner 5%
Peroxide Value mmol/kg
Leather Fatliquor Soya Lecithin (Water-Soluble) :
Leather grade modified soya lecithin :
This product can be dissolved in the water fully, then form a milky liquid, besides it is easy to be added and compounded.
A high &stable quality ,good liquidity,shallow color, stable emulsification property, good permeability all above good property make the eather more soft ,shiny and better wax slippery.
This soya lecithin as a raw material for leather fatliquor, it can have very good function of emulsification and osmosis. And the leather will become more soft, luster after using such soya lecithin.
1. It softens and cures leather. It is used as emulsifier during the fat liquoring step to aid fat penetration of the leather.
2. It is a heat resistant lecithin which will help reduce the darkening effect of sunlight on leather susceptible to that color change.
3. Its percentage of fat is 69% due to high fat fat liqour quality will be increase.
4. Its low acid value which will reduces 25% of leather softening time and improves the shining of leather softening time reduces the production cost.
5. Its low viscosity, which will helps the liquidity of fat liqour. It do not give any spotting in leathers. If high viscosity soya lecithin used in your fat liqour which will make the spotting in leather.
Tan or brown transparent liquid
1) Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2) Sealed, avoid light, Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3) Lightly transported and protected from package damage.
Storage life/Shelflife:12 months
Carried Standard: the international standards, such as BP, USP, FCC, etc. and China National Standard
TIANJIN HEXIYUAN LECITHIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Our workshop laboratory