- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soybean lecithin
- EINECS No.
- FEMA No.
- Antioxidants, Emulsifiers, Nutrition Enhancers
- Translucent liquid
- Assay Acetone insoluble
- Ether insoluble
- Acid value
Acetone insoluble, %
Acid value, mg KOH /g
Moisture and volatile, %
Color, Gardner 5%
Peroxide value, mmol/KG
1., This product is a new substitute of soya lecithin with rich lecithin (PC) cephalin (PE) inositol phospholipids (PI). As its strong water- soluble property, light color appearance and good liquidity, it is easy to be added particularly in the liquid ingredients. It will form a milky liquid after being mixed with water.
2., This product can strengthen the immunity of animals.
3., According to the product emulsification features, it can promote the animal enteric emulsion after using this soya lecithin, so as to have the high absorption.
4.,Improves survival rate of shrimp and fishi larvae.
5.,Improves growth rate of fishi and shrimp.
6.,Improves feed utilization efficiency and increases resistance to stress.
7.,Provides a consistent source of bio-available phospholipids.
8.,Good energr source .
10.,Nutritionally superior source of choline ,iositol and unsaturated faty acids.
11.,Reduces the leasching of water-soluble nutrients.
12.,Acts as a natural antioxidant.
13.,Acts as a feed attractant.
1. It ensures excellent digestibility of fat and energy because it acts as a natural emulsifier
2. It improves the digestibility of the other nutrients in the feed and promotes the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins
3. It has been specially developed for use in energy-rich feed mixtures for poultry.
4. It is Natural performance enhancement
5. Greater vitality
6. Support for the immune system
7. Efficient metabolism
8. Optimal supplies of choline and energy
9. Excellent binding of dust
10. It acts as energy supplies, energy concentrates, fat & protein enrichment
11. It helps as a physiological agent and aids in pelletizing
12. It increases the egg mass & production.
13. Decrease feed dust.
14. Improves feed efficiency
Add phospholipids 2-5%, then can increase weight 15%, increase rate of weight growth to 30%, save feed 20.3%, reduce feed coefficient 2-8%,increase utilization of fat 3.5%, increase protein effective rate 30%, increase survival rate 2%.
Add phospholipids 2-5%, increase weight 15%, increase relative growth rate 36%, increase survival rate 8%, save feed 13%.
Add 2% in earlier stage, add 2.5% in mid-term, add 3% in later stage, then daily Weight increased by 8%, feed efficiency can be increased by 7%, survival rate can be increased by 1.5%, the economic benefit can be increased by 2%.
Adding phospholipids 1-3%, increasing laying rate 6%, increasing the weight 2.8g per egg, reducing the feed consumption 7.8% per egg, reducing protein consumption 7.2% per egg,extending the peak of laying eggs for half month, the phospholipids in yolk is 93mg/g.
In hot and humid season, add phospholipids 2%, laying egg rate will increase 7%, economic benefit will increase 6%.
Add phospholipids 2-6%, daily weight increasment 8%, feed consumption will decrease 7%, economic benefit will increase 7%,and immunity also can be increased.
Feed 100-200g soybean lecithin powder every day, daily weight increased by 10%; Add phospholipids 4—6% to milk cow feed , daily milk yield can be increased by 4—10%.
Tan or brown transparent liquid
1) Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2) Sealed, avoid light, Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3) Lightly transported and protected from package damage.
Storage life/Shelflife:12 months
Carried Standard: the international standards, such as BP, USP, FCC, etc. and China National Standard