- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soya lecithin
- EINECS No.
- Assay Acetone insoluble:
- Ether insoluble:
- Acid value:
- Halal Kosher
100 new iron drums
Ether/ Hexane insoluble matter(%)
Moisture and volatile matter(%)
Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
Peroxide value (meq/kg)
Heavy metal (pb)mg/kg
Total arsenic AS mg/kg
Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)
150 poise maxinum
With Phospholipids inherent odor,liquid
Soya lecithin liquid feed grade is good feed additive with following advantages in animals:
Digestion & Absorption Enhancer:
When health & feed of bird is good then its absorption of nutrients is very important. Also intestine of poultry birds has small length & less transmit time, so it is important to absorb maximum nutrients in less time.
Soya lecithin liquid feed grade increases absorption of nutrients after digestion by improving the membrane permeability of lipid Bilayer membrane of small intestine
Good Source of LPC
Soya lecithin liquid feed gradecontains 8 to 10 percent Lysophosphatidycholine(LPC)
LPL produced by hydrolysis of phospholipids It includes...
- Lysophosphotityl Choline (LPC),
- Lysophosphotityl Ethanolomine (LPE),
- Lysophosphotityl Inositol (LPI),
- Lysophosphatidic Acid. &
As Oil/Water Emulsifier:
The problem of fat digestion is that process takes place in an aqueous environment as in GI tract. Although fat is not soluble in water. Lysol has more HLB value (9-11) so it has superior emulsification action in O/W emulsion (GI) than PLs due to formation of smaller micelles. Fine emulsification of fat in GI gives more digestion & absorption of fat in body of poultry bird.
Growth & weight Enhancer:
Absorption enhancer & fat emulsifier properties of Verolec HE increases growth rate & weight of poultry bird. Thus absorption of breakdown products i. e. amino acids, simple sugar, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals & other additive is optimized leading to efficient growth & production performances of Birds.
Uniform distribution in Feed:
In feed manufacturing process DOC, Oil, Vitamins, Minerals are used, which is not uniformly distributed in each and every pellets of feed and may result high FCR rate further adding up cost. Apart from LPC Soya lecithin liquid feed gradealso has strong emulsion properties (especially oil in water) and leads to uniform mixing of all necessary nutrients in each and every pallets. Hence resulting to better FCR & body weight
* Soya lecithin liquid feed grade balance the ingredients in poultry feed by giving polyunsaturated fatty acids, choline, inositol, and organic phosphorus.
* It contributes to correct feed homogenization and to help fat catabolism. This leads to optimum energy efficiency and better farm operation.
Pig Feed Grade
A number of factors may impact pigs' response to dietary lecithin. These include:
1. Fat level and type : The higher the amount of dietary fat and the longer and more saturated its fatty acids are, the greater the opportunity for lecithin response. Nutritionists should give consideration to fat blends, to include lecithin, rather than single source fats for young pig diets. This will address fat utilization and fatty acid requirements.
2. Calorie/amino acid nutrition : Pig diets should be formulated to optimal dietary amino acid and caloric densities. As dietary fat source is modified (fat blends and/or lecithin addition), the impact of this change on dietary caloric level should be recognized in maintaining calorie/amino acid ratio.
3. Lecithin type and level : Lecithin with an HLB of 6-8 may afford more consistent emulsification. A lecithin level of 5-10 percent of the supplemental dietary fat should be considered.
4. Pig performance : As producers challenge their young pigs to grow faster and establish higher overall performance standards, supplemental lecithin makes increased economic sense.
5. Age : The younger the pig and the less developed its digestive system, the greater the opportunity for response to lecithin. Lecithin should be targeted in diets of pigs less than five weeks old.