- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soya lecithin
- EINECS No.
- Assay Acetone insoluble:
- Ether insoluble:
- Acid value:
- Halal Kosher
Industrial grade soya lecithin
Hexane insoluble matter(%)
Moisture and volatile matter(%)
Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
Peroxide value (meq/kg)
Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)
150 poise maxinum
With Phospholipids inherent odor,liquid
This soya lecithin as a raw material for leather fatliquor, it can have very good function of emulsification and osmosis. And the leather will become more soft, luster after using such soya lecithin.
1. It softens and cures leather. It is used as emulsifier during the fat liquoring step to aid fat penetration of the leather.
2. It is a heat resistant lecithin which will help reduce the darkening effect of sunlight on leather susceptible to that color change.
3. Its percentage of fat is 69% due to high fat fat liqour quality will be increase.
4. Its low acid value which will reduces 25% of leather softening time and improves the shining of leather softening time reduces the production cost.
5. Its low viscosity, which will helps the liquidity of fat liqour. It do not give any spotting in leathers. If high viscosity soya lecithin used in your fat liqour which will make the spotting in leather.
Our R & D has after a continued and vigorous research work has introduced EXPLOSIVE GRADE LECITHIN to be exclusively used by Explosive based Industrial Units. In Explosive Grade, Lecithin acts as a Binding Agent in also economical source of Emulsification. Through the improvement of production technology, it can make the products of hydroxyl value and saponification value controlled in a more suitable for the use of the emulsion explosive, replace "s-80" effectively.
1. The lecithin acts to prevent the formation of large crystals of R.D.X.
2. It increase the sensitivity of the explosive.
3. These explosive has a good deal of power and is relatively non-toxic.
Paint & Printing
Specially used for Paints, Printing Ink, Coatings, Audio Video Tapes, Paper industries and Rubber Industry.
1. Printing Inks, Paints & other- Emulsifying, wetting & dispersing surface coatings. agents.
2. Rubber-Accelerating, Disbursing Softening agents.
3. Resins & Plastics- Mould Lubricant.
4. Paper Manufacture- Deloanming agent.
1. It creates proper Emulsification of Batches.
2. Synthetic Enamel Paints never spread. at the time of use it easily creates smoothness.
TIANJIN HEXIYUAN LECITHIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Our workshop laboratory
Free samples can be sent on request :