- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soya lecithin powder
- EINECS No.
- FEMA No.
- Emulsifiers, Nutrition Enhancers, Thickeners
- Alcohol insoluble
- 200kgs steel drums,IBC drum,ect
- promopt delievery
- Supply ability
- 5000mt each year
Soya lecithin liquid
Hexane insoluble matter(%)
Moisture and volatile matter(%)
Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
Peroxide value (meq/kg)
Saponification Value(mg KOH/G)
Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)
150 poise maximum,normally 120 to 130p as testing value.
With Phospholipids inherent odor,liquid
nature soya lecithin fatliquors raw mateiral for leather
1. It softens and cures leather. It is used as emulsifier during the fat liquoring step to aid fat penetration of the leather.
2. It is a heat resistant lecithin which will help reduce the darkening effect of sunlight on leather susceptible to that color change.
3. Its percentage of fat is 69% due to high fat liqour quality will be increase.
4. Its low acid value which will reduces 25% of leather softening time and improves the shining of leather softening time reduces the production cost.
5. Its low viscosity, which will helps the liquidity of fat liqour. It do not give any spotting in leathers. If high viscosity soya lecithin used in your fat liqour which will make the spotting in leather
TIANJIN HEXIYUAN LECITHIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Our workshop laboratory