- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soybean lecithin
- EINECS No.
- FEMA No.
- Emulsifiers, Nutrition Enhancers, Stabilizers
- Insoluble residue in acetone %
- Insoluble residue in hexane %
- Acid value(as KOH)mg/g
- Moisture %
Hexane insoluble matter
Moisture and volatile matter(%)
Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
Peroxide value (meq/kg)
Heavy metal (pd)mg/kg
Total arsenic AS(Ag)mg/kg
Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)
120 poise maximum
With Phospholipids inherent odor, liquid
This product is refined from high quality soybean through deep processing. it is natural green food with excellent surface activity and physiological function and products are rich in lecithin, cephalin, phospholipids inositol, essential fatty acids, and contains natural vitamin E and phytosterol and other active ingredients.
Soy lecithin application in the food
1. As emulsifier: Accelerate the dissolution rate of cocoa butter in sugar, make it completely dissolved and dispersed homogeneously in the chocolate syrup, prevent fat cream phenomenon.
Reduces the surface tension of chocolate, chocolate improve surface structure, non-stick teeth when eating, and refreshing, and smooth surface of the chocolate and maintain luster, improve the quality of food.
2. As release agent : Can improve the chocolate syrup filling mold filling and solid degrees, make the filling mode of chocolate plate convex concave, edges and corners, and can improve the demoulding integrity of chocolate plate, improves the chewing taste of chocolate.
3. As wetting agent : Can improve the water resistance of chocolate, enlarge the humidity range of chocolate processing.
(1) Add 2-5%.
(2) In the milk chocolate, white chocolate, in order not to affect the colour and
iustre, appropriate chooses decolorizing soya lecithin.
Ice- cone /wafer:
1. soya lecithin is applied to the Ice- cone and wafer manufacture , mainly for emulsifier, wetting agent.
2. As release agent, soya lecithin help to shape: add lecithin can improve the fragile tube and wafer during demoulding integrity, at the same time also can prevent peeling phenomenon .
Soya lecithin used in biscuit production, mainly as emulsifier, wetting agent and release agent.
1.Add soya lecithin in the crisp biscuit ,can convenient demoulding also play a role on puff.
2.The toughness effect to the improvement of the appearance and shape of biscuits
3. In sandwich biscuit production process, as emulsifier, can make butter, sugar better fusion, more exquisite taste of sandwich.
1.As moisturizing and wetting agent :can improve the properties of candy and prevent the sugar recrystallization, can improve the wetting properties of food, also have a good dispersion.
2. Can make the products taste good, no oil leakage, not stick in the process of machining cutting knife, improve processing conditions.
As emulsifier: add 0.1 ~ 0.3% soybean lecithin make fat mixing of various kinds of melting point. At the same time ,soya lecithin has the ability to resist oxygen, it can prevent the margarine from rancidity, prolong shelf life.
Macaroni, egg noodles, and liner:
Emulsifier, moisturizing agent, antioxidant: Make water, surface can better fusion, increase the noodles and the elasticity of the dough, can prevent the pasta water evaporation, the colour and iustre of all kinds of food.
Bread, steamed bread and cakes:
As emulsifier, wetting agent ,antioxygen: add lecithin 0.6 ~ 1% can make the water in the dough evenly dispersed, increase the extensibility of the bread, flexibility and expansibility, moisture not easily loss, keep the bread soft performance, the stoma of the bread heart is small and the swelling is loose, make bread more soft, slow hardening of the bread.
Increasing the smoothness of the product, but also can prevent the products "sandy" phenomenon, reduce the dosage of egg yolk to cream, stable performance.
Gum chewing gum:
As emulsifiers for flavor carrier and the gum base, component dispersed uniformly and reduce the viscosity and adhesion, easy extrusion, cutting and separating; increase the toughness, soft texture, delicate lubrication to prevent sticky teeth, chewing pure taste, to extend the shelf life.
1. Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2. Sealed, avoid light, Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3. Lightly transport and protect from package damage.
Storage life/Shelflife:18 months
the international standards, such as BP, USP, FCC, etc. and China National Standard