- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soybean lecithin
- EINECS No.
- feed additive
- Promote Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition
- Insoluble residue in acetone %
- Insoluble residue in hexane %
- Acid value (as KOH) mg/g
- Moisture %
- Color, Gardner 5%
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Streptococcus hemolyticus
natural soya lecithin for feed supplements
Insoluble residue in acetone %
Insoluble residue in hexane %
Acid value(as KOH)mg/g
Color, Gardner 5%
This product is a natural products extract from the raw soy. It is rich in lecithin (PC) cephalin (PE) inositol phospholipids (PI), widely used in the pharmaceutical, food, animal feed and industrial emulsifying dispersant, and mold release agent. And this product has the good emulsifying property, the shallow color and luster, the high activity and the good liquidity.
20 kg/plastic drum, 200 kg/iron drum or according to customer’s special need.
Tan or brown transparent liquid
1) Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2) Sealed, avoid light, Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3) Lightly transported and protected from package damage.
Shelf life: 24 months