- CAS No.
- Other Names
- cattle feed grade soya lecithin - Poultry Feed gradecithin
- EINECS No.
- Feed Grade Amino Acids, Feed Grade Antibiotic & Antibacterial Agents, Feed Grade Enzymes, Feed Grade Minerals & Trace Elements, Feed Grade Proteins, Feed Grade Vitamins
- Feed Preservatives, Promote Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition
- soy lecithin feed additive
- cattle feed grade soya lecithin - Poultry Feed grade
cattle feed grade soya lecithin - Poultry Feed grade
Concentrated Soy Lecithin -bulk lecithin, soy lecithin feed additive distributors
Cattle Feed Grade
1. More productive milch breeds demand high energy during lactation period. So it acts as energy supplies.
2. It increases the milk fat as well as milk production
3. It reduces the chance of infertility, loss of weight, ketosis, and lower milk production bia optimal energy supply.
4. Long chain fatty acids (Linoleic, Linolenic, Palmitic acids) are used for the milk fat synthesis. These fatty acids adsorbed on to particles in the rumen where they are hydrogenated by microbes and absorbed only from the intestine which increases fat percentage in the milk.
5. It improves the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and other nutrients.
6. Less moisture contents is advantageous for reduces the fungal growth in the feeds.
7. It increases the palatability of the feeds
It acts as a energy supplies, energy concentrate, fat enrichment.