- CAS No.
- Other Names
- soya lecithin
- EINECS No.
- Feed Grade Amino Acids, Feed Grade Antibiotic & Antibacterial Agents, Feed Grade Enzymes, Feed Grade Minerals & Trace Elements, Feed Grade Proteins, Feed Grade Vitamins, Other
- Promote Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition
- viscous half transparent liquid
- Hala and Kosher
- 20kgs steel drums,20kgs plastic drums,IBC drums,flexi tanker
nature soya lecithin fatliquors raw mateiral for leather
1. It softens and cures leather. It is used as emulsifier during the fat liquoring step to aid fat penetration of the leather.
2. It is a heat resistant lecithin which will help reduce the darkening effect of sunlight on leather susceptible to that color change.
3. Its percentage of fat is 69% due to high fat liqour quality will be increase.
4. Its low acid value which will reduces 25% of leather softening time and improves the shining of leather softening time reduces the production cost.
5. Its low viscosity, which will helps the liquidity of fat liqour. It do not give any spotting in leathers. If high viscosity soya lecithin used in your fat liqour which will make the spotting in leather
TIANJIN HEXIYUAN LECITHIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Our workshop laboratory
Free samples can be sent on request: