- Acetone Insoluble (%)
- Hexane insoluble matter (%)
- Moisture and volatile matter(%)
- Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
- Peroxide value (meq/kg)
- Heavy metal (pd)mg/kg
- Total arsenic AS(Ag)mg/kg
- Gardenr 5%
- Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield)
- 150 poise maximum
HXY-1S broiler poultry feed Grade fluid GMO soya lecithin
Acetone insoluble, %
Acid value, mg KOH /g
Moisture and volatile, %
Color, Gardner 5%
Feed grade oil-soluble soya lecithin thoroughly solve the problems such as the uneven texture, the poor liquidity and the unstable quality, etc. By using such lecithin, the physical and chemical index of product quality will be more stable, and the emulsification will be more better. The packing is iron drums. such packing avoids the product beaning contacted with air too much to keep the its acid value.Our factory can achieve mass production, one of the production line can produce 100 tons lecithin by one time.Every production line is enough stable for exporting.
Soya lecithin is a natural-sourced, consistent, superior feed ingredient that is an excellent source of dietary phospholipids.
Advantages of lecithin :
1. Improves survival rate of shrimp and fish larvae
2. Improves growth rate of fish and shrimp
3. Improves feed utilization efficiency Increases resistance to stress
4. Provides a consistent source of bio-available phospholipids
5. Good energy source
6. Mobilizes cholesterol
7. Nutritionally superior source of choline, iositol and unsaturated faty acids
8. Reduces the leaching of water-soluble nutrients
9. Acts as a natural antioxidant
10. Acts as a feed attractant
Cattle Feed Grade
1. More productive milch breeds demand high energy during lactation period. So it acts as energy supplies.
2. It increases the milk fat as well as milk production
3. It reduces the chance of infertility, loss of weight, ketosis, and lower milk production bia optimal energy supply.
4. Long chain fatty acids (Linoleic, Linolenic, Palmitic acids) are used for the milk fat synthesis. These fatty acids adsorbed on to particles in the rumen where they are hydrogenated by microbes and absorbed only from the intestine which increases fat percentage in the milk.
5. It improves the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and other nutrients.
6. Less moisture contents is advantageous for reduces the fungal growth in the feeds.
7. It increases the palatability of the feeds
Function : It acts as a energy supplies, energy concentrate, fat enrichment.
Pig Feed Grade
A number of factors may impact pigs' response to dietary lecithin. These include:
1. Fat level and type : The higher the amount of dietary fat and the longer and more saturated its fatty acids are, the greater the opportunity for lecithin response. Nutritionists should give consideration to fat blends, to include lecithin, rather than single source fats for young pig diets. This will address fat utilization and fatty acid requirements.
2. Calorie/amino acid nutrition : Pig diets should be formulated to optimal dietary amino acid and caloric densities. As dietary fat source is modified (fat blends and/or lecithin addition), the impact of this change on dietary caloric level should be recognized in maintaining calorie/amino acid ratio.
3. Lecithin type and level : Lecithin with an HLB of 6-8 may afford more consistent emulsification. A lecithin level of 5-10 percent of the supplemental dietary fat should be considered.
4. Pig performance : As producers challenge their young pigs to grow faster and establish higher overall performance standards, supplemental lecithin makes increased economic sense.
5. Age : The younger the pig and the less developed its digestive system, the greater the opportunity for response to lecithin. Lecithin should be targeted in diets of pigs less than five weeks old.
Poultry feed grade
1. It ensures excellent digestibility of fat and energy because it acts as a natural emulsifier
2. It improves the digestibility of the other nutrients in the feed and promotes the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins
3. It has been specially developed for use in energy-rich feed mixtures for poultry.
4. It is Natural performance enhancement
5. Greater vitality
6. Support for the immune system
7. Efficient metabolism
8. Optimal supplies of choline and energy
9. Excellent binding of dust
10. It acts as energy supplies, energy concentrates, fat & protein enrichment
11. It helps as a physiological agent and aids in pelletizing
12. It increases the egg mass & production.
13. Decrease feed dust.
14. Improves feed efficiency.
Services we can provide:
1. We can provide mixed containers with different mixed items in one container.
2. We will control the quality, and offer free samples for test before shipment. After shipment, we will keep the samples for 3 years.
3. We can arrange shipment promptly with professional documents.
4. We can make the packages as you request, and send you photos before shipment.